2017 Armenian Summer Picnic
Sunday, August 13 12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Camp Ketcha 336 Black Point Road Scarborough, ME 04074
Grilled shish kebab, rice, hummus, salad, & dessert! Dance to the music of the Shavarsh Kef Ensemble!
- TICKETS - Adults: $20 ($25 after Aug. 1) Kids: $10 CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS No tickets will be sold at the door FMI call 207-774-2162
Join us on Facebook at facebook.com/armeniansofmaine
- Armenian refugees from Ottoman Turkey in Marseille, 1896.
- The Yeghoians, Maine's first documented Armenian immigrant family.
- Armenian Monument dedication, Portland 2003
- Monument inscription
- Young Armenian men at Old Orchard Beach, 1909
- ACAME picnic, Winslow Park, Freeport 2006 THis is a description
- Serunian's Grocery Store on Munjoy Hill, Portland, 1910
- Al (Bardezbanian) Gardener Ensemble performs at ACAME picnic, Freeport 2005
- Community recognition and Genocide Proclamation by Maine Senate, Augusta 2012
- John (Papazian) Martin's 20th Century Market on Congress St., Portland 1947
- Sayat Nova Dance Company, Portland 2010
- ACAME Picnic, Freeport 2006
- Christmas Mass at St. Paul Anglican Church, Portland 2008
- Local Armenian U.S. Army recruits in front of Portland High School, 1917
- Armenian Red Cross - Portland chapter, 1926
- ACAME picnic, Freeport 2008
- Armenian Dance, Portland 1954
- Armenian dance lessons, South Portland 2010
- Taner Akcem on Genocide Denial & Turkish National Security, Portland 2011
Historic photos from The Armenian People of Portland, Maine by Anthony P. Mezoian (1985). Used with permission.